Thursday 4 October 2012

Let's get started!

Hi everyone, I have at last been bought back up to date with technology with a smart phone! This is coming directly to you from the blogger app. So hopefully I can blog whenever, wherever!
Feeling very overwhelmed at the thought of this next module but hopefully we'll be ok.
I have seen a lot of timetabling from fellow module 3ers, I think this is the way forward to keep on top of everything and am following suit.
I've sent a summary and briefed my participants so its time to begin! Good luck everyone and post any problems or queries, hopefully we can all get through them together!

4 comments:

  1. It's totally overwhelming! But I think the best way to deal with that feeling is just plough right into it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily, welcome back! A blogger app seems a very good idea. I will directly download the app to my iphone. I wish you also luck for your first steps in this new and last module.

    Bw,

    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back Emily Visit my blog for some pointers. I also am still working to get into a routine for BAPP.

    ReplyDelete